Unofficial Mills

Louie Spence With Scott ?!?!

Viv

scott on the other hand is a modern gay man, .

What the Hell is that!!

God, why do these discussions have to descend into chaos...... I was never suggesting Louie should be on because he was GAY, but more because he was funny, totally off his head, off the wall, and I had wanted to hear how another presenter (other than Moyles) would deal with him. He's been with Moyles twice now - one more time, and it's gonna get borink!!

And if Scott doesn't want to come out with his sexuality whilst he is on, I'm sure he would be able to deal with it somehow.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

The guy was boring with his 'off the wall/off his head' annoying unfunny crap before it started...

The guy wants to be the centre of attention, I bet he'd be good friends with Katie Price as that's what she wants too... next they'll be getting married just so she can have ANOTHER high-profile divorce where she changes her mind about whether "Ahh still luv im" or "I ate the b***ard and he's got issues" or even "I never really luvved im" every 5 minutes...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I don't find him the slightest bit boring.... I love the high energy - though maybe only for so long!! :hahaha:

Louie will be on ITV's this morning TODAY, January 19th 2011.... sorting out.... boom... BOOM... BOOM....

HAIRY BOTTOMS!! Have a hairy bottom? Don't miss the programme!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

im gay and i'm a carpenter + joiner working on sites with builders you dont have to be camp to be gay

I totally agree, in exactly the same way that just because a girl likes girls doesnt have to make her butch or a tomboy. Its just unfortunate that there some out there like Louie Spence who are perfectly happy living up to the stereotype, I just see it as attention seeking and extremely unhelpful to those who don't want to be labeled as differnt just because they play for the other team.

I'm not homophobic as some of my past posts have shown, but I cannot stand this overly camp gay thing like Spence does. Scott has got it right I think, ok he can be a bit camp but he seems to just wanna get on with being himself and not make a big issue out of his sexuality when it is nobodys business but his

Not impressed with censorship

my mate's gay and he talks camp , whilst i'm gay and act straight and you wouldn't think i was gay unless you asked me.

sexuality is a very odd thing that i think people shouldn't need to care for stereotypes i find it odd that gay men are stereotyped as flamboyant and camp but people need to understand that people are different. Alan Carr i find hilarious whilst Russell Tovey- who i have a huge crush on ;) (Being Human and Doctor Who and that Him and Her) is a straight acting gay man people are different and if Louie Spence wants to act the way he does i think he should be allowed to whether you like it or not.

it's not the fact that spence is gay whats the problem, it's the fact that he acts like a twat and uses the excuse that he's gay to get away with it. do you think if he was straight and acted like that, people would put up with it?

But he is still very funny on panel shows like 8 out of 10 cats and he was OK on Big Fat Quiz of the Year

Sorry I wanted to turn off during that bit of the Big Fat Quiz Of The Year and found him extremely annoying on Shooting Stars (Worse than Angelos which is saying something!) and Top Gear.

Didn't see him on shooting stars so couldn't comment but i find him more funny than annoying. I prefer Alan Carr though.

Louie surprisingly comes across as being a lot more naive somehow. Jordan is just very dark, and, I think, quite creepy.

Hmm possibly. Jordan does seem to plan out her stupid attentionseeking stunts (speeding with the pink horsebox?) more, or maybe it's all her agent doing the 'arranging' of stuff like that on her whim.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...