Breakfast - 3rd to 7th April 2006

Jono

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get a REWIND.

Join us tomorrow from 7am for the Scott Mills breakfast show, and then at 4pm for the final of One Night With Laura.

Two for the price of one. Now that's what I call a license fee bargain

How's the final gonna work then?

It'll all kicks off at 7am on Friday - you'll be able to vote for your favourite by texting us on 81199.

All the contestants will be live in the studio all morning. Today (Thursday) Shep took his lie detector test and we'll have the result of that after 7.30

The finalists will try to convince Laura that they are the man of her dreams. They'll go out and buy her the most romantic thing they can for £2 at 8am in the morning!

You'll also have a chance to grill the finalists and ask those burning questions!

Voting will carry on all day.

Between 2 and 2:30pm (on Colin's show) the person with the fewest votes will be eliminated and be off home!

Then at 4pm Scott will be back with the remaining 2 finalists and announce the winner between 4 and 5! They'll then go off and spend One Night With Laura...

Can't wait! I really want Gareth to win. He seems like such a laugh, I reckon they'd have a brilliant time together. :)

Not looking forward to having to to be up at 7.30 to hear the lie detector result tho! :( Do you think they will repeat it later in the moring? (In case I oversleep!)

glitzy.jpg