Unofficial Mills

Your Views 9th August To 13th August 2010

Tyler1994

Hello! If you fancy a chat during The Chris Moyles Show With Scott Mills why not climb on board between 6.30am and 10am and have a natter? Or if you want to comment about a podcast or when you're listening again leave something here too.

Second week of Morning shows, first week got v good towards the end of the week.

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

Wow that's catty, do we need to get you a scratching post?

quite liked the bit with the guy on the treadmill answering questions and getting all but 2 wrong. Think they missed a trick there though... if they wanted to do a treadmill-based feature, they should have had OK Go on.

English version of that Zut Alors track coming up...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I've actually decided I want Scott back in the afternoons. The fact that he is in on mornings means he won't tweet late at night anymore, and make me laugh!! :-(

Viv darling. There have been some genius moments the past 2 weeks don't cha think? Voice changer springs to mind...and there was me calling in...did I mention that before?

8)

PS Off to Ballater on Sunday Viv. My yearly family visit. I expect you to drive all the way to see me obviously x x

In this whole week I listened to 1 hour of Scott, and that was when we had a computer lesson at school and I was massively bored. Sorry Scott, I like you and the show, but I just can't force myself to get up early. :D

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

In this whole week I listened to 1 hour of Scott, and that was when we had a computer lesson at school and I was massively bored. Sorry Scott, I like you and the show, but I just can't force myself to get up early. :D

Heh, I like waking up early, so I tend to listen, but I don't really like the music he plays so I usually get the podcasts.