Unofficial Mills

Chris and Dave's alternative commentary

Jono

Anyone been following this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chrismoyles/

"Text us 81199 and start your message with the word Chris. Or if you know us send us a text on our phones. We have them on silent just like Gary Linekar. He has it on in case his wife texts if she's lost her keys or needs to know how to open the back doors".

*Dave laughs*

Heh his singing over Match Of The Day theme just then... mezzin

I would suggest F1 if Moyles was willing to work Sundays that weren't Big Weekend or other Radio 1 events. Maybe he could do a Friday practice session instead of David Croft and co... either way, a glittering career in commentary/punditry awaits when he leaves Radio1 :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Heh his singing over Match Of The Day theme just then... mezzin

I would suggest F1 if Moyles was willing to work Sundays that weren't Big Weekend or other Radio 1 events. Maybe he could do a Friday practice session instead of David Croft and co... either way, a glittering career in commentary/punditry awaits when he leaves Radio1 :P

I'd love to hear a Moyles alternative Grand Prix commentary. He seems to be in to his F1 so may be willing to do it on a one off.

I'd have loved to have heard this, but exam revision calls. I'll try and get the next one. The nerds over on Digital Spy who talk about football commentators (of yes I am one) seemed to be praising him a lot!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I had tears running down my face listening to the clips on the show this morning. Wouldnt have minded but I was on the train.

God, it was funny.

I swear blind I recall this correctly, when Chris was in his early days on Radio One and just had the one show Saturday morning that, like Lloyd and Scott a few years back , he was being taught all things football.

He's come a long way.