Unofficial Mills

CHRIS MOYLES RANT - premonition dream?

Chris had a 40 minute rant about two men trying to blag their world cup CD. He felt bad about being grumpy with these two men. Yet he clearly gets sick of people trying to promote things so early in the morning. He gets up at 6am and has to face a couple of morons pestering him.

Chris also mentioned a dream he had that morning and I think it was a remarkable premonition. I study dreams, mostly just normal dreams. But I do believe in premonitions which can capture your emotions on the day to come. Here was the dream

THE DREAM : Chris has a nail hanging off his thumb. Its in intense pain and Chris is saying "ahhhh urggg." Aled is saying "Let it fall off. It'll grow back - it happened to me." Chris lets it fall off and there is just skin underneath

In real life Chris felt EXACTLY THE SAME SET OF EMOTIONS. Dreams will often feature a similar set of emotions yet place them in a setting and storyline which is totally different.

In real life chris was extremely annoyed by the two guys trying to blag their record (represented in the dream by the nail hanging off). Aled was particularly trying to encourage Chris to rise above these two guys... ignore their record ... whereas chris wanted to play it.

So the dream captured Chris's annoyance and Aleds response. Try this page on my website for more info on premonitions

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info/adreampremonitions.php

Do you believe this is a premonition?

OK Corrected the link. Its here

http://www.dreamsymbolism.info/adreampremonitions.php

It was an unusual rant even for Chris Moyles. He normally goes on until about 5 to seven. Yet today he carried on till ten past 7. His first record was at ten past 7! That was this crummy world cup song.