Unofficial Mills

Your Views: Radio 1's Big Weekend

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This interview with Justin is hilarious.

Surprised at the poor bitrate on the streaming... Surely it should be getting better year by year, not worse.

Well, live audio from stages is technically better.

I suppose the problem is bandwidth from the venue to BBC servers.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

OMG That interview with Bieber was excruciating.

Pretty funny though. I felt a little bad laughing , as Justin obviously wasn't prepared for the power of Comedy Dave's immense interviewing techniques.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Dizzeeee Rascaaallll!

He makes me laugh so much. It was the Big Weekend last year that made me love him.

Radio 1 should ignore all fair policy rules and give all of UM tickets for the Big Weekend next year, just for being so great. Nobody else would have to know..!

Dizzeeee Rascaaallll!

He makes me laugh so much. It was the Big Weekend last year that made me love him.

Radio 1 should ignore all fair policy rules and give all of UM tickets for the Big Weekend next year, just for being so great. Nobody else would have to know..!

You'll get Dave Green on your back though. Or whatever his name was. Is it actually Professor Green do you think? Is his first name Dave?

Guest inxces4308

Favorite quote so far....

Some guy being interviewed on BBC Three calling all the welsh Sheep Shaggers and then telling Edith her clothes will look good on the floor of portaloo!

HA.

Guest inxces4308

I'm guessing if there were sound problems like they said, her record company probably refused for the whole set to be shown - It's says they can do that in the FAQ on RWB1 site.