Unofficial Mills

And the results for this year's Eurovision...

Jono

... will be read by Scott Mills.

RADIO 1 DJ Scott Mills will present the UK's scores at this year's Eurovision Song Contest.

Scott, 36, will be watched by millions of viewers across Europe as he announces who Britain has voted for in Oslo on May 29.

The UK is represented by Josh Dubovie, 19, with Pete Waterman-penned tune That Sounds Good To Me - although Brits can't vote for him.

No chance at all, I've heard the crap we are entering too.

However, if a very poor country (like Greece) was to win, they may not be able to afford to host it, so it may go to the UK to host it. Has happened before if a country doesn't want to host it, it goes to the BBC.

Y4Ar5.png

Scott to speak for the UK

It's one of the most important jobs on the night of the Eurovision final - the person whose job it is to reveal which lucky countries will receive points from the United Kingdom. Today, we can reveal that Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills will be speaking on behalf of the UK, following in the illustrious footsteps of last year's announcer Duncan James.

Although only 25 countries will compete in the Grand Final, all 39 countries are able to take part in the voting - and following a random draw earlier this year, we can also confirm that the UK's votes will be revealed at position No.32 out of 39.

In 2010, the votes that the UK will allocate to our European neighbours will once again be an amalgamation of phone votes made by the Great British public, and the results from our specially selected jury of music industry professionals. Once these two sets of results are combined together, Scott will then reveal them to the 150 million viewers watching across the contintent.

Which country will receive the UK's precious 'douze points'? You'll have to tune in on Saturday 29th May to find out! If you're still not sure which country deserves YOUR vote, why not watch all of our rivals' songs in our Contestants section?

We're sure that Scott will be absolutely word perfect on the night, and that there won't be any repeat of these classic Eurovision voting howlers...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eurovision/news/2010/may/scott_mills.shtml

That also included a photo of Scott, which, in my opinion, is one of the worst I've ever seen:

scott_mills_446.jpg

Ohai.