Unofficial Mills

11th January to 15th January 2010

Jono

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No animals were harmed in the making of this show. Grant. must be jealous of the actors in Glee. Blates. Do you only register once or daily?

I visited this forum for the first time yesterday...saw about the 'oh whats occurin' peoples entrance and entered...and then ended up on it today. Weird hey! So thanks for the recommendation :)

I am BLATANTLY jealous of the actors in Glee :) And embarrasingly Florence didnt go Brit school - I was thinking Noisettes. CRINGE.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Should be funny.

I visited this forum for the first time yesterday...saw about the 'oh whats occurin' peoples entrance and entered...and then ended up on it today. Weird hey! So thanks for the recommendation :)

I am BLATANTLY jealous of the actors in Glee :) And embarrasingly Florence didnt go Brit school - I was thinking Noisettes. CRINGE.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Should be funny.

Welcome Grant! Good to have you on board :)

No idea who goes to the Brit school these days in terms of singers and actors. Most seem to - even OWO callers it seems ;)

It seems Scott does an Alexandra Burke impression too now. I don't think I'll be starting a Glee club at the UEA. Might lock some people in some toilets though.

Glee is on Thursday at 10pm on E4 and Sunday afternoon on Channel 4 from 5.35pm.

What? Spiderman PREQUEL?! Ridiculous... Can't see it being very interesting - nerd goes to school/college and get beaten up without getting the better of his tormentors BY NOT HAVING ANY SUPERPOWERS. Ridiculous.

It's probably the one Spiderman movie I'll somehow end up watching through some silly reason. I saw a lot of utter crap at the cinema with my ex for an excuse to go to the cinema - never really saw any of the classic movies though!