Unofficial Mills

Questions about The Scott Mills Daily

j0nn13

Hi guys,

Anyone able to tell me when The Scott Mills Daily took its current form. Was listening to the podcast archive and discovered the podcast has change somewhat since it first began. Also any idea which podcast becky first features in...

Cheers,

Jonnie :D

In what way current form?

james_ryder.png

well just like the best bits of the show - the first podcast seem to have just one topic and focuse on one specific area - also a bit shorted.

I think I've pinpointed it back to Dec 2007 - where the standard "BBC Radio 1 Podcasts - Now... The Scott Mills Daily" intro was introduced. Been downloading them in order and having a listen as I had not yet been privlidged enough to listen to the show at this point!!!! Some of it is incredibly funny - Lorraine Kelly standing in the middle of a shop screaming "I've go no knickers on" and also "Big Boobie Cookie" lol

Jonnie :)

Well Laura left 28th March '08 on Scott's birthday so presumably Beccy joined a few days later but didn't appear on-air until the whole ghosts at Radio 1 thing.

Bloody hell, doesn't seem that long ago!

I miss Laura, no one can really ever replace her :cry: ...unless Beccy's sister can dig up an old diary perhaps :hahaha: