Unofficial Mills

New Schedule - Greg and Fearne on daytime

craigh

Guest inxces4308

BLUDY GET IT!!!!!

Exactly what I wanted to happen.

Less Whiley, Less Nihal and Less Edith.....Radio 1 may become listenable again after 10.

Ye-ha!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inxces4308

The cover list will be as normal.

Sara Cox, Annie or Whiley will cover for Fearne.

Nihal, Dev or Vernon will cover for Greg.

Scott with then be covered by Grimshaw or Dev.

Sara Cox is great. I’m sure it was Sara’s decision not to do a full-time show, otherwise she’s the perfect choice. No way would she of missed out to at least one numbskull already mentioned.

Can't beleive it says 'Welcome Alonger' under my username! :rolleyes: How many posts 'till that disapears?

I like that Nihal is going back to nights,

Even though Saras not got a Weekday slot she might be live after the bashing.

Don't think Gregg James is good to have before Scott - he seems to be loosely based on Scott,

Don't like Ferne in The Week - she wont be there.(Also did I not predict that)

Sam

Don't think Gregg James is good to have before Scott - he seems to be loosely based on Scott,

Don't like Ferne in The Week - she wont be there.(Also did I not predict that)

Greg is similar to Scott when he covers Scott's show yeah. But he's totally different on his own show.

I still think Fearne will have a lot of time off for TV.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Sorry didn't make that clear. I meant Sara covering for Scott and Fearne, not Jo.

lol I'd be even more gutted if Sara covered for Scott. I can't listen to her.

How about giving a nice daytime lot to the lovely Huw Stephens?

Because Huw likes doing Introducing it's what he loves. Plus then who would cover the Zane & Huw Show?

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

It does seem a little coincidental that the DJs affected aren't on- although Edith is on next, I doubt she'll mention it. I wonder if Chris Moyles will be asked about it on This Morning? Probably not.

Although merely a small representative of the listening population, it seems noone on here wanted Fearne to replace Jo if she "had" to go (for the crime of being too old) and would rather have Sara- so why aren't Radio 1 listening to their audience yet again? I can't see how she would turn down weekdays- I think she only does the Lie-In recorded as it was practically an insult to give her that show.

Well I shan't be listening to Radio 1 between 10 and 1 weekdays any longer. Wonder which bigwig at R1 Fearne's been 'consorting with' to secure this gig?Nevermind, at least Radio 4 has some pretty interesting stuff on at that time.

I'm very pleased for Greg, but I hope he and his producers realise that they are going to have to do a hell of a lot more preparation for his show now. This Flash Flash and Welcome Along business will not go down well with the regular afternoon listeners I fear. New features and a fair bit more thought will be a necessity.

Pretty upset Sara Cox hasn't been given any more duties. I'm also rather sad that Nihal has been somewhat marginalised. I really enjoy his weekend shows as I cook Sunday roast dinner.

I would also like more Huw too. His show was excellent last night.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Get a life. If you don't like him don't mention him.

So it's okay for you to mention people you don't like, but not me?

lol I'd be even more gutted if Sara covered for Scott. I can't listen to her.

Take your own advice, get a life.