Unofficial Mills

iPlayer Problems?

tvguy101

I live in the U.S. and haven't been able to stream the Monday or Tuesday Scott Mills shows from this week (29/6 and 30/6). Instead, I keep getting messages saying the shows from 22/6/09 and 23/6/09 are not available. All the other DJ's work fine. Has anybody else had any problems with the "on demand" not playing? I hope they're not pulling the plug on them!

Not unless it would cause the "Scott Mills" time period to not show up online. I don't get anything, whereas in the past I used to get Greg on the air. I can't even load up a clip.

Well they posted today's show (Wednesday), but it's only an hour and 5 minutes in length. Hope they can get this straightened out. I e-mailed through the iPlayer help form, but no response. I can't be the only international listener running into this problem, can I?

Have you tried going through the radio one homepage, I always click on schedule and then click on the date, scroll down and click on the show you want. I just tried for Greg's show on Monday and that worked. I got the short Scott show today also.

June, thanks for the tip! It looks like they're splitting the show around NewsBeat now. The regular "listen again" link's only 1:05 in length, but the link on the schedule page is 1:50, taking you through the top of the 5:45 NewsBeat. Gotta listen in two parts, but at least the whole show's still around!