Unofficial Mills

what happens to the tickets not won?

simon38

what happens to the tickets that are not won by listners?

I have wondered this. I would assume it means more opportunities later in the week - unless there is only a certain quota and it's not as lucky as we think?

It's possible that they'll just disappear.

However, it's stupid, if you're going to offer up to 6 people getting a pair of tickets a day then why are you even dangling the carrot with the stupid CD prizes? Seriously, the cockblock of getting the answer right, then on air, having a 3/4 chance of getting a ticket - and then if you got a CD, that'd suck balls.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

It's better this year than those memory games last year. At least you know once you get picked you have 75% of winning a ticket. Unlike last year where you then had to go head to head with someone after spending a fortune on Radio 1's awful phone system which only takes one caller at a time.

I have wondered this. I would assume it means more opportunities later in the week - unless there is only a certain quota and it's not as lucky as we think?

I would doubt the amounts of tickets available change throughout the weeks, partially due to how precise the rules and regs have to be these days. The website details exactly how many opportunities there are to win each day, and between which times.

However, when I read the regulations this morning at 5:30am (that was a lovely wake up call...) I read them wrong and thought they were giving all 4 prizes away each time, but only one person went on air. That'd be good, but an awful lot of tickets.

However, it'll be entering on Greg's show tomorrow again, most chance then.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk