Unofficial Mills

JK and Joel - December 2005

Jono

you know a lot chris, do you read the BBC message boards or something!

i'd break up with my lass before the presents, it'd make her feel worse left over with a present already wrapped. depends what she's done.

better be some good songs on your call tonight like last night!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's your call is a cracker, including some 2005 hits that you all want to hear (maybe, possibly, perhaps)

I'm under laura this week (not like that) as her BA on the show, hence why the knowledge is there, so hello everyone!

Oh good... Crazy Frog all the way then :D

What do you think of Laura... you can tell us... we won't tell any one ;)

Tonight's your call is a cracker, including some 2005 hits that you all want to hear (maybe, possibly, perhaps)

I'm under laura this week (not like that) as her BA on the show, hence why the knowledge is there, so hello everyone!

oo hi,im texting in for your call tonight pick me pick me (Im ema btw)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hope honeybee does get on, might bring some more Mills/JK and Joel guys on here as it's got the potential for a good banter with Chris and everyone on here.

The message board should certainly be used towards the shows advantage

I split with my girlfriend at Christmas two years ago. I gave her a present, quite pricey, and she dumped me without giving me a present! Then again it was half way through high school life, young and immature.

I've wanted to go to the cinema alone but I'm always worried I'll get stuck to someone smelly or a couple or something. And the cinema's a distance, requires getting a bus as well. Lots of hassle. Hence why I see little movies.

I've thought the cinema was more of a couple/friends thing to do otherwise I feel a billy