Unofficial Mills

Christmas Day 2005

Jono

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame chappers isn't in today! The you've been busted makes me laugh.

I remember this one from Breakfast. Jeesh I sound sad, talking about Scott Mills' show even on Christmas Day :D

Jono's put his hometown in Norfolk back on the map again

Damn right, don't knock it till you've tried it!

Where you out last nite aswell Jono...AL-CO-HOLIC LOL:-)

I was on the wine in my home last night. C'mon, it's Christmas ;)

i cant talk i was in my local in dublin untill 3am - lock in shuu...get in...i was a bit drunk and im a little bit still hungover....

I was listening to Scott for a few mins at 10 and then i got hooked coz i thought it wud all be Radio 1 best bits...but instead its a quality show...wit some of the quality features in Scotts Show Yay!!

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

Yup, first time... hopefully not the last, haha.

Yeah it was quite amusing, thankfully he recognised who I was. Could have been embarrassing if he didn't. Proof though it's live, and proof i'm not scott mills!

Anyone knows I'm the residential alcoholic... Shame you can't see me on some form of webcam, haha.

I didn't tell Scott I love him, no. There's only a few things you can remember to say when you speak to him, it just seemed a bit unrealistic at the time. I'm sure he knows that anyway!

It's almost over :( More calls... anyone going to ring in... Ema I think you should sing a song :D

haha i only sing alot when im drinking,and i havent started yet..

Jono what time was the mention?Ill need to write it down cos ill forget it later..(the wine has bad affects on me)

Chhheeerrs :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex