Unofficial Mills

24th November to 28th November 2008

DekaFlash

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it FHM that Katy Perry is looking hot in this month?

Maybe Scott should open his link with "Hey, Zane, what's happening in Spooks at the moment?" beings everyone is apparently talking about it to him ;)

The only people I've heard talking about it are Becky and Chops, doesn't seem iPlayer worthy

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Guest CancerForTheCure
Afternoon!

Anyone here who has read Nineteen Eighty-Four and can give me a summary of part 2, chapter V, VI and VII?

I've read it but there's no way I can remember it in sections :P excellent book though ;)

I've read it but there's no way I can remember it in sections :P excellent book though ;)

Have I had two weeks to read these three chapters? Yes.

Have I only just noticed today? Yes.

Oh dear. I'll be back later, I really have to read it now :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Sigrid have you seen Festen - A Celebration. I'm trying to write an essay on this bloody Danish film and I kind of skipped the screening...

It's weird today that I realised I've been listening to Scott's show most days for the last five years. I don't even drive or work. Most people must just listen to him in the car or stuck inside. But we make the choice to do so!

Sigrid have you seen Festen - A Celebration. I'm trying to write an essay on this bloody Danish film and I kind of skipped the screening...

It's weird today that I realised I've been listening to Scott's show most days for the last five years. I don't even drive or work. Most people must just listen to him in the car or stuck inside. But we make the choice to do so!

I think Scott is funny to listen to, I find What's Occurring fun to play along with when I get home.

I've been listening for just over one year, maybe a year and 4 months or so. And I even have to sit at the computer to do so, I don't just turn on my radio anywhere, I need internet :P

Yes, I have seen it. I think I've seen it twice, actually, not sure though. But I've definitely watched it once just about a year ago, I guess.

Ooh, I like this song! But I have to read...*sigh*

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot