Unofficial Mills

5th to 9th December 2005

Jono

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Frank returned to Eastenders yet. You know they all have those stupid hellos - "ello princess, ello darling" whatever, I think they should get "alrite treacle" dubbed over it for when he's reunited with Pat

RE: Brown Noise. My stomach actually really hurts now. That's a bit worrying.

Ive had stomach ache all day,had no affect on me.

everyones going for laura's diary on your call tonight seems like it was very popular,mabye it will get to number1(do you think laura will win something?!)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

And you think Laura not operating the phones tonight hasn't got much to do with it? ;) I think Laura's Diary will do well though. Certainly one of the most talked about things from the show this year.

And you think Laura not operating the phones tonight hasn't got much to do with it? ;)

hah well i bet it probably does,but yeah its certainly been popular with alot of people this year i think i remember people wanted to hear more when it finished :?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Haha, I was listening to it just now while I was eating my tea and I genuinely was quite scared that I was going to poo myself, 'cos I didn't hear it the first time round. :oops: But thankfully I didn't.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Has Frank returned to Eastenders yet. You know they all have those stupid hellos - "ello princess, ello darling" whatever, I think they should get "alrite treacle" dubbed over it for when he's reunited with Pat

For those wondering, he returns tonight.... how exciting....

God i hope they never do a live version of this record. "Albion". The football team is bad enough, then you got some overrated band with a drugged up overrated tosser at the forefront. They should of given reculver more of a chance, these are a waste of time.

on the grid.