Unofficial Mills

Nick Grimshaw on Weekend Breakfast.

The Stig

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=52&programmeId=79601307&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

Busy weekend for Grimmy coming up. 3 shows in two days as he's in for Nihal on 14th and 15th of June. I think we're going to be seeing more of Nick filling in over the next few weeks what with the current staff absences.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Guest CancerForTheCure
Who would of thought what?

:)

Haha sorry, I should have elaborated! That's what revision does to you :oops:

Who would have thought that he would end up doing so many shows when we first heard him on the Switch with Annie.

I hope not. I nearly had to give up my job because that idiot was on early's the other week. Why can't Greg do nihal's show and vicki blight do early's

Uhhh I can't stand Vicki. I only heard her show once and I promised myself I'd never listen to her again :)

Guest CancerForTheCure
have you compared getting up at 5am to greg or vicki and getting up at 5am to grimmy? Greg and Vicki are much better at stupid o'clock in the morning

I have to admit, I haven't, which makes my argument much less credible. I'm not very good at getting up at 5. I just generally like Grimmy as a DJ.