Unofficial Mills

Lost Season 4

SEANN

Finally, after waiting since May last year Lost has returned!

It airs tomorrow night on Sky one but aired on Thursday night in America.

All future seasons from now on will only have 16 episodes, this has nothing to do with the writer's strike, it just means there will be no filler episodes that don't contribute to the story.

However because of the strike, only 8 episodes have been made, producers said they would rather wait until the strike was over than show half a season.

So maybe it's a sign that the strike will soon be ending?

Nonetheless i'm sure everyone will be tuning in tomorrow night! I watched the episode last night as I don't have Sky One. It's immense!

I'm so glad it's back.

-

They didn't get greedy. I remember reading when the show first aired that it was planned for 7 seasons, unlike other shows which are often written according to how many shows the are commissioned for. They have actually condensed it a lot, especially due to shrinking to 16 episodes. I watched episode 401 this morning having downloaded it from the usa - its bloody brilliant, though I won't spoil it for you all.

I'm not in love I just want to be touched.

• 3 months later...
I just watched the series finale and it was good but I would have preferred a bigger cliff hanger! In that respect it was a bit of a let down but the episode in general is interesting!

Im a bit gutted the place i usually get it froms got banned :|

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Im a bit gutted the place i usually get it froms got banned :|

There are hundreds of replacements if you want to stream it just use sidereel or numerous other which I won't mention.

http://www.sidereel.com/_home

It's over for 8 months now but a cracking episode that actually answered a few questions but posed tons more.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!