Unofficial Mills

have you ever done somthing and regretted it??

pinky2

Simple answer - No nothing. I've learned from every mistake I've ever made...even if that lesson is vodka and custard don't mix.

Detailed answer - actually If I were to put in every little thing I've slightly regretted then Jono would need to sell a kidney to pay for hosting! Suffice to say anyone who wants to know about my lurid past can read about it in my memoirs!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I make it my policy never to regret anything. Not always so easy, seeing as I have recently separated (in an unfriendly way) from my other half, but......

I've done a hell of a lot of incredibly stupid stuff, but it's all part of life's great learning curve.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I could fill several books with the number of things I've done and regretted afterwards... for some reason the main one that's coming to mind at the moment is agreeing to go to a gay club with my bisexual ex. VERY bad decision... you can probably imagine what happened so I won't go into details. Suffice it to say that I haven't been on a night out with him since.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

okay.....any thing else with a little more substance????

Nope, I genuninely try to regret nothing in life.....for the most part it has worked. al the stuff I got up to in my youth 've forgotten about...

Memory is the first thing to go you know...then the eyesight...then the memory goes.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

yes thanks i know it says how old i am but how old is he....?

i was thinking out loud!!!!!!!!

That is an official secret.

I also try to regret nothing, and learn from my mistakes. The things I find myself thinking about most and regretting, are things that led to embarrassment in front of other people, just little moments from when I was younger that embarrassed me. More important things, I don't regret. I've done some things that maybe in retrospect I shouldn't have done, but I'm not going to deny it was fun at the time, so it doesn't matter so much.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'