17th December to 23rd December 2007

Jono

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do we know what the scary video is? I'm pretty sure I can have a good guess.

If it's got 2 girls in it .... I had to walk out of the room to stop myself throwing up :* I'm pretty sure it's not real though

They left the video cameras running throughout the day and it featured Greg James picking his nose, Chris Moyles scoffing a huge unhealthy breakfast and Jo Whiley shaving her hairy toes.

Also how unenthusiastic was the BBC Three announcer last night? They're usually jokey or quite loud and excited. It was like "now he moves to the small screen with his award winning drivetime show" in the most boring voice ever. Must have been keeping her up or something.

Remember people can press 'Series Link' on their Sky+ by pressing green and it'll record all of them!

Videoplus never worked for me either. It depended on whether you got video recorder set up at the right time too, if I recall. Strangely enough I've ordered a DVD/video recorder which is coming tomorrow. You need one otherwise you lose all your home videos (which wouldn't be a bad thing I guess!)

What's videoplus? If I miss something then I just don't watch it.

Was that a joke?

Does Scott get headaches from those white lights under the monitors?

I'd personally like to raise my glass to the one that doesn't speak. He put in a fine effort last night.

Ooh I dunno...

"Scott Mills couldn't present the lottery or television, so we're showing you he's good for something".

"F**k me! We've ran out of repeats!"

"F*ck off, we don't want to see Brian Dowling".

I'm starting to get annoyed by the Will Young fans in a Chris Crocker style.

Haha, now I'M feeling old! It was like the Sky Plus of our time. You put in a number from the newspaper and the video recorder worked out the times the shows started. Was still a huge effort.

i remember that! my tv which is in my room (only from 2002) has that feature. do they even still provide the numbers these days?

on the grid.

i remember that! my tv which is in my room (only from 2002) has that feature. do they even still provide the numbers these days?

I haven't looked! To be honest it wasn't the videoplus that bothered me, it was the crap quality of video recorders. When you paused and pressed play it'd take an age before the sound came back.