18th November to 25th November 2007

Jono

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sugababes have such good tunes (it's time one of them left though) - shame they can't perform live. They were rubbish on Children In Need.

I don't think this song is acceptable in Norfolk. It's about change. Won't be a hit with the elderly either.

Hmm, that girl was posh for a girl from Somerset. She must have got the stations confused again.

Haha, but then Scott's friend is American. Let's be honest, she's more likely to get confused than your poor old Gran.

Ooh new Editors. Should be good...

To be fair when you're around a girl like that you wouldn't go around swearing, you probably would say 'eggy feck'.

this website is filth i logged on last night to find kelly was after a shag! that girl needs to control her urges :D

That'd explain why she isn't coming on till 6pm then :|

There was very little on this weekend, such a disappointment. In the end I think I ended up watching a load of documentaries like a boring fart.

Also my Sky+ doesn't work properly, the sound keeps skipping and I notice other people have had that problem, so now I've got to ring Sky and get it replaced :(

I'm interested to know how many people like Ayo Technology by 50 Cent/Justin Timberlake, me and a lot of my friends secretly do, and I know Emma off of here does.

Well, I don't. I don't like Timbaland in general. But I do (secretly) like Apologize :*

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm interested to know how many people like Ayo Technology by 50 Cent/Justin Timberlake, me and a lot of my friends secretly do, and I know Emma off of here does.

Oh I do. Haha, fancy buying an actual racoon.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Urgh please don't. Anything remotely rodentlike freaks me out good and proper.

I think I've met this guy from Flirt Divert at a gig.

Was he the married guy you copped off with?

Scott forgot to throw "oh custard!" in there.