16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to let you know, Scott's on breakfast for two weeks from Monday 1st October. He'll be on the chart show on Sunday 7th October, and is taking a week's break from Friday 12th October.

I can live with that. I think...

Oh, and I'll be leaving at 5.45 'cause, erm, High School Musical 2's on at 6. :oops:

:woo: Wonder Years! :woo:

Just to let you know, Scott's on breakfast for two weeks from Monday 1st October. He'll be on the chart show on Sunday 7th October, and is taking a week's break from Friday 12th October.

Oh, no... that means I won't be able to listen to his show for three weeks! :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Hi Ema! :D

Chooon!

Hello, Emma isnt on cos she's off out tonight, well thats what she told me when she texted me, lucky so and so, my parents are being horrible and wont talk to me for some reason so looks like im stuck in tonight...

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh by the way... I looked after some CD's today in a shop where they have a lot of CD's. For fun, I looked for Scouting For Girls, Pigeon Detectives, Hoosiers, Holloways...

And I didn't find any of them :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh yeah, Emma's off to a party tonight, isn't she?

Second one I've recognised! :woo:

Scott, next week should all be S Club 7, Take That and Steps.

I don't know S Club 7 or Steps, but Take That would be nice :D