Unofficial Mills

29/08/2007 - Wednesday

Riz

<b>Scott's "Date" With Shane Ward</b>

Lots of banter at the beginning of the show of Scott's night out with Shane Ward last night at the Prince gig. Complete denial that he got any chocolates or flowers, but we all know what denial means. Prince was superb though, apparently. Thats if they got to see any of it, if you know what i mean.

<b>Where's Chopper? and Innuendo Bingo</B>

Not that many people noticed, but Chappers is off today. He text Scott earlier today, not the BBC management - he didnt even let them know, but just to tell Scott that "its coming out of both ends" - Poor Chappers. Anyone thinking Scott put something in his tea after really irritating him in yesterdays show? Hmmm.

As for innuendo bingo, its a cookery special today. We've already had Jamie Olivers balls on, but now he's at it again:

Jamie Oliver: <i>"Spit roast, its mega"</i>

<b>Restaurant Ettiqette</b>

Scott's not posh, we all know that. And doesnt exactly know how to act properly in posh restaurants. But he certainly know more than his friend Matt, thats for sure. Matt went to this fancy restaurant, and ordered ribs. Now, we all know when you get ribs, you get a lemon wipe to freshen yourself afterwards with, cos ribs can get messy. But he ate his ribs and that was fine. He ordered fish for his main meal, and remembered someone telling him that fish was delicious if you sprinkle some lemon over. Matt put 2 and 2 together and got 5. Matt did indeed squeeze the lemon wipe over his fish. Now <i>surely</i> someone with an ounce of common sense would realise thats not what theyre for!

This little story leads to all sorts of revelations. It appears the Scott Mills show and listeners are not as high brow as we thought. We're all common. Laura once had those "pea things with the bits of salt on them", and nstead of shelling them like every normal person, she ate the whole thing. And our very own Scott went out with his boss for some breakfast and decided to order the <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetbread">Sweet Bread</a> thinking it would be dee-lish. But, he did have to sit through the entire meal expressing how nice it was, and then afterwards, go be sick in the toilets, dont blame him.

Our listeners have done things from drinking finger wash to eating warm towels in Indian Restaurants.

<b>Give Me My Wallet Back!</b>

We're all bored of it now. Nadia is getting ridiculous, Scott wants his 50 quid, and we're sick hearing about it. So today is the final day, it will be sorted here and now. Nadia has negotiated with Scott, and they have came to an agreement. He gives her tickets to see The Police, and Scott gets his wallet and his 50 quid back. Sorted. They meet outside Radio 1, and do a "drop" like they do on films. They place each item on the pavement, and slowly walk by each other to collect what they wanted.

But oh no, you didnt think Scott would willingly give her free tickets would you? Laura creeps up behind the girl while shes placing the wallet on the ground, and nicks the wallet AND the tickets! Although, there wasnt actually tickets in the envelope in the first place, probably the back up plan if Laura screwed it up...

<b>Random Act of Kindess - High School Musical Special!</b>

Cass' mum is on the phone to Scott, wondering if he'll do something to make her life that little bit happier again. Cass, 11 years old, lost her best friend Gabby in a car crash last year when her and her family were on holiday in France. It was a hard time for Cass, as they had been best friends since she started primary school, doing what young girls do at that age - dancing, singing and always having fun. Cass used to be a very confident little girl, but snce this has happened, she's become quite withdrawn. She was very brave though, and stood up at Gabby and her Dad's funeral to say her bit.

Cass is the biggest fan of High School Musical though, so Scott thought it would be great to get the cast to give Cass a call and put a smile back on her face... and it did! She was absolutely speechless, as any normal person would be! They've pulled out all the stops to brighten up Cass' life a bit, by inviting her to the High School Musical 2 Premiere in London. Not only that, but she gets to meet the whole cast in real life. An act of kindness well deserved, i think you'll all agree.

Finally Alan Carr read the Flirt Divert texts... Scott claims it was the funniest celebrity to read it so far!