Unofficial Mills

Why is Scott hardly ever on his own programme?

So I sporadically listen to afternoon Radio 2 as I’m not a big fan of Scott Mills’ attitude ( meh!) or  music…. ( yep very brave move by  BBC  from Steve Wright) …..But when I do I seem to always get a stand-in  anyway who is usually DJ Spoony …so is Scott such a diva that he constantly needs time  off? Or is there a back story??!

4 hours ago, SaraBC said:

So I sporadically listen to afternoon Radio 2 as I’m not a big fan of Scott Mills’ attitude ( meh!) or  music…. ( yep very brave move by  BBC  from Steve Wright) …..But when I do I seem to always get a stand-in  anyway who is usually DJ Spoony …so is Scott such a diva that he constantly needs time  off? Or is there a back story??!

Not sure he's off anymore than any other presenter. I can think of many more that have more time off like Rylan. 

Scott is a key figurehead at BBC and does a lot of other things - the Eurovision stuff, the Country countdown, Bank Holiday specials. 

The exception seems to be the time off for his wedding which I don't think people can begrudge.

Seems a little strange to join a Scott Mills fsnsite to slag off him and other presenters coincidentally. 

Scott nor any other daytime presenter dont pick their own music by the way, that's the radio 2 playlist team who tailor music to certain shows (hence calmer music for Jeremy Vine etc). And Scott is getting married, probably the biggest event in his life. So kinda think that needs time away to be done properly. 

on the grid.