15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm could have been a better position for Biffy Clyro, but I notice Napster didn't tell me they had a single out. Maybe it'll be on tomorrow's new releases...

Ah, thank the lord, T4 On The Beach is over.

Oh dear, it's that time of the year when family make suggestions to go to some boring events. Then they bully me into it just because "it would be nice to do one thing this summer as a family".

Ugh. We all have to go to St Andrews on the first nice Sunday. Why, WHY. Yawn.

I always used to think June Sarpong from T4 with Vernon years ago sounded a bit tipsy most of the time...

Surprised she's still on these things really, she's been with T4 quite a while!

The chart tunes seem to be picking up now, something to tap your foot too.

Ow ow owww, I was just drying the dishes and managed to pull my little finger out of its socket, it hurts big time, I can still type with one and half a hand and im so slow, I think it'll be a trip over to casualty later to have it put back in..*isnt looking forward to that* :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Less than an hour to go now before we find out who is Number 1. Just a reminder before I get moaned at for not telling you all, it's Scott at 7am tomorrow and Nihal at 4pm tomorrow.

Looks like he'll have some Flirt Divert messages too.

"Nihal sits in for Scott - can he figure out the Flirt Divert machine?"

Less than an hour to go now before we find out who is Number 1. Just a reminder before I get moaned at for not telling you all, it's Scott at 7am tomorrow and Nihal at 4pm tomorrow.

I wouldnt moan but thankyou! I think ill be listening in the afternoon..cos I doubt 6:55am is my thing :\ Im tempted to write in text talk but you'll kill me!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Tell me now Jono, there arent going to be any surprise wake up calls at 6.55am are there?

No, my phone bill was £125 this month, I won't be making many calls this month.

I will however be up and about from 6.00am if anyone can't sleep and wants a natter ;)

Tell me now Jono, there arent going to be any surprise wake up calls at 6.55am are there?

I hope not...mind you he doesnt have my new number only my old one? Ill have both phones switched on though..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Jo Whiley in her Marilyn Manson was never in the Wonder Years feature this week revealed in this song he sings

"Get yourself to the Butterfly Lounge

Find yourself a big lady"

I never knew that really cockney word was lady. Didn't think Mika was one to sing in a cockney accent.