15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some local radio DJ on my MSN Messenger was trying to come on to me last night, and he's a bloke. And it was just disturbing... it wasn't being nice about it!

We've told you before it's easy to get the impression that you're gay.

Ha ha Joel sounds pretty rough!

UM is a nice place

Maybe you've got a celebrities phone number. Like me with that woman who was sure she'd got the right number.

My New numbers a bit strange actually, It sounds familiar to me but I still cant remember it, my mum asked for it earlier and I was like "079 errrr" Its only a temp number though cos its a temp phone, although its mine cos we bought it..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm listening to the chart show, but finding quite a few of the tunes a bit weak... Always good to hear Scott though

I think that's what I mean. I just think "what's the point of these statistics with these poor tunes". It's hard to explain why I find it a bit odd this week.

We've told you before it's easy to get the impression that you're gay.

Well he has a girlfriend... And I don't like the way he was so rude about it, and probably knows where I live as I won a competition from him once!

Hahah you have to laugh at Jk and Joel, one of them(cant tell them apart still..)just went "cya" or something sounding a like a girl, wonder who will still have a voice by tommorow..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Apparently Calvin Harris was quite good sitting in for Pete Tong on Friday night. Is he worth listening again to?

And Ema, who knows, but they're not back on till Tuesday as Greg's in for them tomorrow.

Apparently Calvin Harris was quite good sitting in for Pete Tong on Friday night. Is he worth listening again to?

And Ema, who knows, but they're not back on till Tuesday as Greg's in for them tomorrow.

I want to know about Calvin Harris too, might Listen again when Im bored one day next week.

Ohh so is Greg doing early breakfast and drivetime tommorow?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well he has a girlfriend... And I don't like the way he was so rude about it, and probably knows where I live as I won a competition from him once!

Best thing for unwanted attention from anyone is just to tell them clearly you're not interested, nothing particularly against them, just no...

Though I got pursued for years by a girl that just wouldn't take no for an answer, I wound up having to be quite nasty in the end, which wasn't ideal

The Trophy Twins were on in my house this morning, not because mum's a fan, just because she put the radio on as she was carbooting. Woo...

Came as quite a shock to her that they don't play the same music over night, probably came as more of a shock when Fearne and Reggie came on.

I didn't realise the lead singer from Reverend and the Makers was that arrogant and annoying. I read an interview this week in Zoo Magazine. I thought they were nice lads!

Underworld were on the Culture Show on BBC 2 performing Born Slippy - no relevance just it was great, makes me think of summer (and Trainspotting, of course) and Reverend and the Makers are on and I don't know what to say about them.

Edit:Yeah, they played a local club in Reading - I heard he wasn't the friendliest of guys.

UM is a nice place

The Trophy Twins were on in my house this morning, not because mum's a fan, just because she put the radio on as she was carbooting. Woo..

We were going to do a car boot this morning near York But we never got round to actually going, parents had friends over last night, they were a tad bit hungover and I was pretty pleased that we didnt do the car boot cos it was too early for me, but we were also going house hunting/shopping..:cry:

I want another parody song to come on, so I can sing along along along..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

T4 On The Beach is like 'spot the most annoying person'. Who will it be? I should be nice though, kids TV presenters seem to lurk on here, as I've found out.

Who's the girl on T4 now?

Nelly Futardo still going strong. Seems odd it was months ago I saw her at the Chart Show Live.

Oh dear, it's that time of the year when family make suggestions to go to some boring events. Then they bully me into it just because "it would be nice to do one thing this summer as a family".

Woop woop, The Enemy. Seeing them soon along with The Editors and Biffy Clyro.

The Enemy frontman Tom Clarke has hit out at Britain's Got Talent winner Paul Potts. The singer was furious to learn that Potts' debut album One Chance looks set to knock his band's We'll Live And Die In These Towns from the top of the UK chart this week.

"I've just heard that we are about to be knocked off Number One by that fat bloke from Britain's Got Talent. It's a f***ing disgrace," Tom told the Sunday Mirror. "Nobody will know who this bloke is this time next year. If he thinks he is going be making music in a year's time then he has another thing coming.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a67069/the-enemy-star-complains-about-paul-potts.html

Sh*t happens, sir :D