25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anti-terror raids in Newcastle, controlled explosions on a car at Glasgow airport. What is happening with the UK at the moment?!

Someone should have told RadioTimes and the electronic programme guides that Scott's doing the chart.

I can't decide whether you can call the Di concert a success or not. It seems very weak, but might please the older viewers.

Well as far as I'm concerned, you'd be wrong! Not his oldie, you cheeky young whippersnapper!

The whole concert is 'blandness' personified, pile of sh*te!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

The thing at Paisly Royal Alexandra Hospital was where the controlled explosion was carried out. Dunno why my dads worried about our trip to London, we're close enough to all this commotion in Glasgow as it is.

Really like this song. Theyre playing a gig with The Holloways in Glasgow. Depending on funds, id probably go see them over Hadouken.

Not heard this before, but for Bon Jovi in 2007, it's not bad!

Hmmph I reminded mum about me going to London next week and she told me to make sure I burnt the song by Eva Cassidy that was at someone else's funeral. I was like "oh charming, I hope you weren't linking that"

Well hopefully the charts reflect what people think of the Arctic Monkeys new album. Poor.

JFK has been given the all clear. I think people are just a bit twitchy after this weekend.