17th to 23rd June 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hurrah, just had the call about finalising work experience, now I can book my accommodation and trains.

Please dont say the first week of July, Im most possibly in London then cos of my birthday and plan to stand outside radio one and wait for Scott hahaha

(yes really im that sad)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Please dont say the first week of July, Im most possibly in London then cos of my birthday and plan to stand outside radio one and wait for Scott hahaha

(yes really im that sad)

Oh me too! Well, im in London at least at that time... :bah:

If you write Ema across your head, i'll give you a wave!

There was a woman infront of us in the 02 wireless queue on Saturday morning with her guy friend and she's applied for the wedding thing to get married with her best friend because she just wants to go and see Lily Allen and Artic Monkeys, we were talking about it :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh me too! Well, im in London at least at that time... :bah:

If you write Ema across your head, i'll give you a wave!

Yeahh, well im hoping to go and see a show for my birthday although the parents dont really know, well they kinda do hahaha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I asked to go see the Sound of Music when I'm up in London but my daddy said no. :( It's not going to be the same now.

Yeah I wanted to see Grease or Joseph but they're on too late so it might be The Sound of Music, The Lion King or Mamma Mia again :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Think it's the second week. I'm thinking of going to see chris the magician's magic show that week as well to pass the time. Should also be taking a female companion. So it's not going to be too scary!

I might be going to see my brother down in London, sometime over July. Depends on how much money I have...

:D

Yeah, I owe my parents like £100 cos Im skint and need stuff like today it was Shampoo and Conditioner and Shower Gel too :oops:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Everyone's going to London. It's gonna be quiet around here. :(

Im only going for 3 days dear, so it wont be too quiet.

Scott will be cacking it now, everyone from here going to London around the same time haha. Poor Scott.