11th to 15th June 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott could be a storm trooper though. He wouldn't need a flood light/search light, his teeth would lead to way.

Forget door bell, that's my mum's text alert. I imagine it's standard on most phones. That's gonna get annoying.

Boo... fix... she knew nothing about the band! ;)

I quite like the way the woman started the conversation saying "it's Jane".

Aw, someone on the Unofficial Mills myspace is off to see G4 at the Sands Centre in the North East for the last time ever. One of their last ever performances apparently... Gutted.

Nickelback are back. Just in the form of some annoying American Idol bloke. Also Scott said that Sunset Tan program is going to be big, and fresh off America, and I disagree with that ;)

220px-Chris-Daughtry.jpg

He likes to make comic books in the spare time.

wow i had forgotten about nickelback they were on the top gear driving anthems :D ooh sorry i mentioned top gear

I still don't have that album. :cry:

It can't have been compiled by the presenters though, since Meatloaf's on there and they don't like him.

Pahaha, I like that at school we now have an 'ALL TEACHERS' and 'ALL STUDENTS' e-mail feature. A bit like 'ALL STAFF' at Radio 1. It's been abused so much. We sent emails out to the teachers this week asking if they were alright. Some replied a bit confused, haha.

Aw, someone on the Unofficial Mills myspace is off to see G4 at the Sands Centre in the North East for the last time ever. One of their last ever performances apparently... Gutted.

My Mum went to see them t'other week, she said it was emotional..I wanted to go, the closest I got to the cute blonde one was touching their tour bus.

twitter.com/emgreatorex