JK and Joel - April 2007

dstrkzn

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1993 - has to be! I didn't know they were campaigning to bring back the 10 Hour Takeover. That would have been cool.

Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!

Theres no limits!#

No no no no no, say no to wogan!

Did you have a mug with East 17 on? Mum demanded to know why I have JK and Joel on so loud, she said it's Unofficial Mills not Unofficial JK and Joel. But the music is goood!

haha!!!!! my mum dont care bout what i listen to just as long as it isnt too loud or the neighbours will complain ((agian))! xx

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

Did you have a mug with East 17 on? Mum demanded to know why I have JK and Joel on so loud, she said it's Unofficial Mills not Unofficial JK and Joel. But the music is goood!

Tut tut Jono. I guess she's feeling better then? :)

Were you even born when that came out?! :P

I think I have Now 29/30 on tape somewhere!

i doubt i was! i might have been. Anyway my mum or dad brought it and went off of it so i got it when i was about 5 or something!:D

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

Yeah, well it's my turn to go to hospital in the morning. Trying to not think about it though! The Retro should get more weekday play like this, being left on a Sunday afternoon you forget how good it can be.

Good game, good game...

I thought the guy who got the right answer just then was a relation of Zane Lowe.

Okay, so they want pictures of you and your celebrity chums! 'Rate My Celebrity!' - Tempted to send one of me and the lord.