Unofficial Mills

Maximo Park - Our Earthly Pleasures

Jono

It's out today, and I've just sat down and started listening to it. There are some good tracks that stand out, and others that no doubt will grow on me. The sort of music you could listen to and almost relax (if you can associate that with this music). Any one else downloaded or bought it yet?

To be honest I'm not sure if I should buy it or not, the reviews I've read so far haven't been particularly complimentary. The general consensus seems to be that it's nowhere near as good as their first album.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

To be honest I'm not sure if I should buy it or not, the reviews I've read so far haven't been particularly complimentary. The general consensus seems to be that it's nowhere near as good as their first album.

hahahahaha What reviews said it was rubbish? They know nothing! I've had it a few weeks now... :* and it's possibley one of the best albums I've ever heard! Girls who play guitars is my fav!

My copy has been dispatched, and will arrive in the next couple of days. Ordering it off Amazon meant that I paid about £2 in the end, including postage, but I have to wait a few days for it.

I like Our Velocity a lot and I don't mind if it's not as good as the first album, I think it will still be good.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

My copy arrived this morning.

I really like Girls Who Play Guitars. The guitar riff on it is great. I'm liking Karaoke Plays at the moment. I have yet to finish listening to the album but I do like it so far.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'