1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott's too quick with his fingers this evening. Hmm, well R1 seem to be deleting some links to some sites, but I think we're allowed through the net.

Its cos we're special innit?

So whats everyone upto tonight?

I think im gunna go running, do some revision(ive been meaning to do some since about 5...)and sit on msn all night hah

Off out with loads of friends tommorow to Light water Valley which should be fun.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I do agree that they could be considered a waste of license fee, as they do other elements that we don't do SO much better. I mean the blogs, videos, and things are amazing. But they just didn't seem to get the message board formula for daytime right. Shame really because it could have worked.

So whats everyone upto tonight?

I don't know, any thing good on the box?

I don't know, any thing good on the box?

ER at 10pm, Double Corrie..dont they find out the verdict tonight?

Forgot to tell you I saw Katie off of Corrie yesterday(Lucy Jo hudson)my mum went all fan girl squealy..and I was like WHAT WHAT stop being so silly.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Like I said, the song isn't bad in some patches, towards the end, but it's a really weird mix of stuff.

Hmmmph, they deleted my topic asking them what they thought of the portrait of Scott Mills with a link to this site. They're still tight despite the closure!

Hahaha, she amused me, "I'm waving". Sad woman... Woop woop, Weezer, loves this.

That woman was quite annoying.

Never heard this before. My memories of Wheatus is simply teenage dirtbag and that Erasure cover im afraid. Hmm.

That's because this is Weezer, not Wheatus.

And hello again Elise....

I was wondering the same thing Jono. I don't get it! :confused:

I love the fact that it's nearly 7pm and it's still so light outside. Roll on the summer! :D The Wonder Years on a summery Friday afternoon sounds SO good, I can't actually wait!

Have I missed something on the Chris Moyles show that he's told people to do for Your Call?

Dont think so, has anyone seen Chris's video blog? All i can say is well err intresting!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Probably.

"Im waving"... thats carpark catchphrase or something. I wonder if he appealed to the weirdest people in the nation aswell. Like Bob or whatever his name was - pretending to be a 17 year old boy. Pffft.

I was wondering the same thing Jono. I don't get it! :confused:

I love the fact that it's nearly 7pm and it's still so light outside. Roll on the summer! :D The Wonder Years on a summery Friday afternoon sounds SO good, I can't actually wait!

Yeah I love it, it's becoming impossible to lie in fully though now. Too bright!