19th to 23rd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get a new email, make a new account and tell them you're older ..oops did I really say that? :oops: :D

haha, ive already used up all 4 emails on youtube beause im forever forgetting passwords. Hmm i'll make one up, some poor buggers going to get all my spam emails from youtube... meh!

The tunes are good tonight, and it's depressing me... I want to be going out! I want to be putting on my slap, some after shave and training it up to the city!

Ah Sunblock. No wonder it's gayer than a window.

Who's going out tonight then? Any one? Any one interested in doing a night at Budgens?

Im going out tonight and tommorow night :D (MCFLY AND LIL CHRIS!)

I still dont know what im wearing and im out in 20 mins!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

A bit of everything darling. Why is every one going out tonight? Meh, may be it's a good thing = fitties coming in for food at work!

My ears are burning..

Shut your face Jono.

What does shut your face actually mean? It's my instant reaction to any one who insults me these days.

The good news is there's a smaller gap between the end of tonight's show and Monday's show, as the clocks go forward an hour! Ooh the excitement ;)

Ooh and by the way, this week is the 2nd biggest Your Views since we've ran it. Give yourself a biscuit, it's been a popular one this week.

Haha, those annoying myspace smiley adverts are going along with the radio. "Oh my god! No way!" - They work quite well with this song.

Is it just me who really hates the silence after the Floor Fillers finishes? The house goes quiet and after the high you hit the floor with a thump.

Is it just me who really hates the silence after the Floor Fillers finishes? The house goes quiet and after the high you hit the floor with a thump.

My house is never quiet, but I know what you mean. It's like "PARTY!" then Emmerdale comes on. Not good.