Unofficial Mills

19th to 23rd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Thursday night is the best night for TV. Honestly, last night our Sky+ went into overdrive. We had House and Bones recording at 9, ER and Cold Case recording at 10 and Boston Legal and Skins (for my sister) recording at 11. It was crazy!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skins is meant to be reflective of teenage life today, though agreed, it does get a little far-fetched at times. However, so does Shameless and that too is meant to be reflective of the state of everyday working-class life. So you either get it and like it or you don't and hate it.

Urgh, that's weird. My mum put a mirror in the garden but it's only facing the garden. I think it's Lawrence Llweyln Bowen style. Must be. Or Feng Shui. It's odd. But it's great for myspace pictures.

*holds head in hands*

What does that mean Scott. I have no idea what that means. And why does Scott never mention this feature the Wonder Years?

Davina McCall is doing sex adverts for Sainsbury's? Doing a Jamie Oliver is doing food adverts for Sainsbury's right?

Thursday night is the best night for TV. Honestly, last night our Sky+ went into overdrive. We had House and Bones recording at 9, ER and Cold Case recording at 10 and Boston Legal and Skins (for my sister) recording at 11. It was crazy!

Huh lucky you, I wish I could record Bones and cold case...I have had to set about downloading them all from various sources.