Unofficial Mills

Wedding Stories

Grace

• 2 weeks later...
I love it! Val and Lisa are funny!

Yes it`s not the first time we`ve been called funny!..... but thanks anyway. Hope i`m not going to be called val with the voices in my head from now on though, on a positive note though we both had a lot of fun and got a mention on the Scott Mills show so it s all good........ I think!:biggrin:

I`m not really that cool Becky but thanks for saying it lol..... tis me though i dropped on this site trying to find Scott Mills website, I have to say this is better than the other one I visited. Hope you enjoyed the show it`s just a shame they didn`t show more. We just got the full footage back from the beeb, There are lots of better stuff they could have used ....but hey ho. Take Care!

Haha, well you could send it over to Scott and Laura. I'm sure they'd be fascinated with it all.

You coming on has reminded me that I missed last night's show, so I'll have to watch a repeat. Obviously they will repeat it, being BBC Three and everythin'.

• 1 month later...
There's now an actual wedding channel on Sky, with 'Wedding Stories' most of the time. Sadly it's a rip-off, American and very cheap. It's nothing like the BBC Three version.

Oh cool, is it on Freeview as well? What Sky Channel is it?

take control