Unofficial Mills

15th to 19th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I opted out not going to Town with friends so I could listen to the show and do work!!1 But theres no Scott and now im really annoyed, really annoyed, I needed to buy stuff in town aswell. :\

Its not even like the Scott Mills Show, Scott says Alrite treacle at 4:10pm not like 4:07 when Coxy mentions that Scotts away.

Afternoon guys anyway x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm not getting into an argument over the timings of Alright Treacle but it's not 4.10 I'm pretty sure :P

I got a WHSmith gift card from the newspaper that I write for today, but no actual idea what to buy... I don't do books!

Haha I thought she just said "If you are Mrs Scott, I'm going to play you some clips"

I just cant see why they can get Chappers on to be honest, he's done a really good job before and I bet at the moment he's sat in his office at his desk, swinging around on his chair, bored.

At Least they could get him involved in the show, I miss him too! :cry:

Anyways I really need to get some work done, Im going out at 7pm..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I just cant see why they can get Chappers on to be honest, he's done a really good job before and I bet at the moment he's sat in his office at his desk, swinging around on his chair, bored.

At Least they could get him involved in the show, I miss him too! :cry:

he is on ema and you missed it.

and i like him even more now he is boycotting big brother, good lad.

on the grid.