Unofficial Mills

11th to 15th December 2006

Jono

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the rudest bus driver today. He said it was £1.40 then said £1.35 so I gave him £1.40 as I had no change.

He goes "I SAID £1.35!"

I was like right, took my ticket and the change and sat down.

Then he kept stopping and everyone kept going forward, and he did this about three times. And then when we got there he went past the stop too far.

Then told the old people "I'm not going to bloody Norwich, it's the other bus"

Hmmm.

Woop woop. Christmas is here. Have a beer. Or a wine if you're a bit queer. Cheer!

Or something. Grrr, I think I have a migraine coming on. I was in a good mood and everythin' today as well!

Must be the lack of lunch :|

Thin on the ground again today. Wonder what we can do to get people talking. They love the chatroom when Zane's on - and that's Zane bloody Lowe. He just plays music!

I really want MCR's album. If there wasn't such a fuss about normo/emo and all that paliva I'd get it.

Quite a lot of folk are busy with Chrimbo sadly, perhaps you could put a small banner in the shoutbox or just above it encouraging users to join us in this thread?

I've put a big enough sign up now on the homepage :P

Hello sorry, Ive been in town, where my dad nearly got done for shoplifting in New look. :roll:

Im going away tommorow, staying with godparents in Lincoln, need to get away from this house seeing as we have no heating(and havent since monday)and no hot water.

twitter.com/emgreatorex