Unofficial Mills

6th to 10th November 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now starting to understand why we keep getting all these "is Scott actually gay" threads on here.

Laura's Diary on Amazon:

RRP: £7.99

Our Price: £3.99

You Save: £4.00 (50%)

So should I get it from there rather than buying it in a shop?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

THE skies sparkled with colour as Manchester brought in the festive season.

At the climax of this year's Christmas lights switch-on, scores of fireworks erupted from behind the town hall, leaving a thousand tiny stars whirling around the clock tower.

The pyrotechnics finale exploded to the music of Abba, thrilling the record-breaking 15,000-strong crowd.

Minutes earlier, Simon Webbe, the Moss Side-raised pop star who shot to fame with boy band Blue, switched on the lights, describing the honour as "a dream come true".

He told the M.E.N: "I used to walk through Albert Square every day so one of my biggest ambitions has been to switch the lights on. I've been wondering when it was going to be my turn"

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/227/227887_biggest_ever_crowd_for_big_switchon.html

Hello all! I've been stuck in bley Specsavers and missed the first hour of the show! On the upside, my sister needs glasses! Haha! Not that I don't like glasses, it's just she's very embarrassed by it all so there'll be months of mickey taking material! Hahahahahahaha!