Unofficial Mills

F1 Topic

demonhorse

I'm watching F1 again... Button's doing well again-ish....

OH F*** ME... FANTASTIC RACE...

oh and JENSON BUTTON WON for those that haven't heard yet :D :D :D

right I'm off out to get beer :D

It was a great race and well done to Button, Schumacher proved what a c**t he is when De La Rosa was overtaking him.

"Just one more game, I promise"

and I'm proud of our first polish F1 driver ever. he was 7th, but it was his debut today!

Yep thought he done brillinat as well, he remaind cool throughout, a few mistakes but for someone making their debut he cant be perfect, and appraently (according to ITV) that was the first time he driven an F1 car in the wet.

I have never been so happy to see someone win a race. Well done Jenson. I have always liked him from when he joined F1 and I was going round at the start of the season sayign this would be the year he would get his first race win and he has, so proud of him and so well deserved, the amount of work he puts in.

A little emotional now :D

No Schumacher let him by didn't he?

Great Win Jenson, and may it be the first of many :D

No he didnt after the first time Da La rosa tried to overtake him (where Schumacher) cut accross he was about to let him go by, but then sped up, second time he tried the same trick, but with Da La Rosa getting past.

He tried to do the same with Heidfield, but it went a bit wrong with him going out of the race.

No he didnt after the first time Da La rosa tried to overtake him (where Schumacher) cut accross he was about to let him go by, but then sped up, second time he tried the same trick, but with Da La Rosa getting past.

He tried to do the same with Heidfield, but it went a bit wrong with him going out of the race.

took his time about it but he let him by...

I'm betting F1 will suddenly become popular again coz a brit has won... and glory hunters will hang on to it waiting for his next win...

Schumacher to win this years championship,. jenson button should have never got into F1 it should have been fello brit Darren Manning he was far better. Alsonso is not that brilliant 2007 championship to be won by Heikiki Kovaleinan

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART

• 1 month later...

OK after Schumacher WINNING the wet race that was the 2006 Chinese Grand Prix (he's never even managed to score points in it before in the other 2 races that have been held there!), and Alonso's 2nd place gaining him 8 race points, it looks like the season end is going to be bloody great.... we have the following ingredients;

a/ 2 Races left (Japan 8th October, Brazil 22nd October) so a possible maximum of 20 points available

b/ Alonso and M.Schumacher battling it out, with a tie in points, Schumacher leads the championship because he has had more race wins.

c/ The legend Michael Schumacher retiring at the end of the season after 15 years

d/ Alonso annoyed because in Italy he had a bad weekend

e/ Alonso's boss alleging in Italy that the F1 authorities are biased in Schumacher's favour and trying to fix it for him to win an EIGHTH World Driver's Championship... which would be breaking his own record set in 2004.

f/ Kimi Raikkonen back in a competitive car, but off to Ferrari to take Schumacher's place for 2007.

g/ The World Driver's Championship can ONLY be decided in the final race in Brazil in 3 weeks.

h/ The Constructor's Championship currently only has a 1 point gap at the top between Renault and 2nd place Ferrari... so that can only be decided in Brazil too...

DemonHorse - breaking down Formula One for the masses :-p

oh and did I mention SCHUMACHER WON IN CHINA??? :D

Bloody hell... and today we see Ferrari's first engine failure in 5 years... and it happened to Schumacher when he was leading no less... that handed the 10 points to Alonso who has been acting like a spoilt kid the last few races with his various comments about Schumacher and even attacking his own team after doubts about their 100% support for him...

If you ask me, if he's gonna act like that, he deserves to DNF and hand Schumacher the championship in Brazil on the 22nd, coz it looks like that's what it will now take as the irritating Spaniard has a 10 point lead.