Unofficial Mills

The Big Brother 6 Topic

Jono

Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?

• Anthony
    • Eugene
    • Kinga
    • Makosi

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait until Big Brother finishes. Sorry but I hate it

I can relate to you. Moyles once said "if you dont like it dot watch it". But the truth is it gets crammed down your throat in most places. Even Moyles goes on about it, in every single show there is a good amount of time spent with him speaking about it. Scott aint so bad for it. It goes to sgow how talented he is when he dosent go and follow the leader and go on and on about big brother, he finds somthing else, which is more interesting to do.

on the grid.

I can relate to you. Moyles once said "if you dont like it dot watch it". But the truth is it gets crammed down your throat in most places. Even Moyles goes on about it, in every single show there is a good amount of time spent with him speaking about it. Scott aint so bad for it. It goes to sgow how talented he is when he dosent go and follow the leader and go on and on about big brother, he finds somthing else, which is more interesting to do.

I'm actually turning Moyles off (or fast forawding if im on listen again) :shock: as he just goes on and on about it. The world does not revolve around Big Brother

"Just one more game, I promise"

Im officially launching the Anthony to Win campaign....

He's been there all the way through, eugene's only done half the course and he cries, has no sense of humour or personality and goes to radio club for gawds sake! He's got £50k, let Anthony have the other half! Come on, he deserves it!

Vote Anthony!

No. Vote Eugene.

Whilst all the others were on about Film Premieres, and celebrity life Eugene was more bothered about going back to radio club and his normal job.

And imagine the look on Craig, Maxwell, Saskia etc's faces when Eugene, a geeky guy, wins.

<<Whilst all the others were on about Film Premieres, and celebrity life Eugene was more bothered about going back to radio club and his normal job.>>

LOL, thats cos he has no hopes, aspirations, any sense of excitement etc etc! The greatest quote of the series:

kinga: eugene, have you ever had a girlfriend

eugene: I've had girls who are friends but I found they always wanted to go out and I've got more important things to do, like radio club.

I rest my case your honour! :lol:

I've voted for Eugene once. My budget prevents me from expending any more than 35p :-( :-p

lol well im happy now i thought i wouldnt be able to watch the bb final cos im staying at my godparents but it turns out that my godmother is a big bb fan and wants ant to win like me :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i'm deffinitly not dissapointed about the result coz both Anthony and Eugene were excellent housemates. Anthony deserved it having to put up with Craig all that time. EUGENE IS A LEGEND. He made been geeky look good. Now looking forward to Anthony's interview as well as his face when he see's what Craig was really like!

take control

Eugene also had the better interview.

Bit disappointed but Eugene will be the better known one.

Makosi was absouletely made into an enemy :D

Ah, we can all sigh a sigh of relief...

and she showed how egotistical and self-contradictory she is...

"ive got a big gob" 1 minute, then "I chose to be discreet" (or something like that) minutes later in same damn interview.

She did herself no favours.

Cool pyros tonight tho... made anthony's exit look like an entrance at WrestleMania, lol