Unofficial Mills

Two things!

baa_baa_black_sheep

David Tennant is hot, try the Unofficial Mills Loose Women thread for lots of nice photos of him and lots of other gorgeous men :biggrin:

The Frosties ad? Listen to something else good and basically play music during all of your waking hours and it should get rid of it eventually (until it's next on Scott's show or the TV again that is)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Cheers for that Jono, but I don't find photos of half undressed ladies particularly entertaining.

I got rid of the Frosties ad eventually from my head after playing loads of other good catchy songs. If all else fails, put Laura singing Paris Hilton on repeat, and that'll get stuck in your head instead :-p

The weekend? Nothing. I would have done the Sport Relief mile but it's not something I want to do on my own. So I will catch up on sleep in the morning then I'm going to go to some local music festival which might be vaguely interesting then I'll watch Sport Relief on TV.

Sunday? Not a clue at the moment. No doubt I will kill the time just like I have been doing for the last week.