29th May to 2nd June 2006

Jono

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris Moyles flirting with Davina McCall: "it's really hard" "thanks... and what do you think of the quiz?"... horrible horrible thought...

This diary is rather odd. His voice is very high pitched hehe. I found a tape finally - and a load of minidiscs, a floppy disk and a Spice Girls tape... oh god.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Oh this isn't good when I'm laughing at this stuff :P I'm 18 in 4 months... Ahhh...

I'm 18 in less than 3 weeks... but Dick and Dom and Scott are all older than us :-p great role models :biggrin:

No one said they could have some drinks whilst in the pub. What cheesy music in the background

I have the Dick and Dom theme tune in my head now :( Can we request it on Your Call?

My sister's giggling in the corner whilst my parents are unamused

People used to play this in school during lessons with different words. They still play it in dinner at school sometimes. My friends played it in the cinema too (we were 13) and almost got chucked out.

Brilliant Laura! I think she won that one...

Pretty good effort from Dick and Dom though. They got quite in to that. But there are worse places than a pub to be playing it.

Jono, I can see why your parents wouldn't like that lol. How old is your sister though?