Unofficial Mills

Masturbation

Serin

Well only on unofficial mills would you find a thread for gays or a topics about Masturbation.

Its good to have a quirky sense of humour, and anyone that has no limititions to what they want to say - then its worth it. I've never laughed so much in my life on this place! :)

Remember, Jono, Masturbation cat is watching you ;)

507033771.183.1247039672.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever floats your boat, i guess. it is technically natural, though i use the term "technically" becaus ein this day and age, strange and freaky things are done...its not like the olden days, when it was chafe the carrot, beat the bishop, spank the monkey, or (my personal favourite :P) Roll the Cabbage....ok, so i made the last one up, i think it sounds good :D anyway, the point is, everyones gotta do it, so why complain? meh.

did you know that some egyptians believed that the First God ever basically made all the other gods by rollin the cabbage (lol!)? their texts say "from his hand came Life spurting forth", or some thing....true story, really :D

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.