Unofficial Mills

Red Dwarf is back!

DarkAngelMJH

Can't wait for the new series :D I was lucky enough to meet Chris Barrie and get a signed pic of him at the Wales Comic Con last Sunday. Lovely man.

My personal favourite Red Dwarf moments:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XuawRGElHoo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a7YSVbiyuNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Never knew there were so many words that rhymed with Rimmer :P

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Smoke me a kipper! I'll be back for breakfast!

Really looking forward to series x, glad they've got laugher on it this time as thaas what was wrong about series 9 I felt. I don't care whether its been filmed infront of an audeince or a laughter track dubbed on, having laughter on the program itself certainly makes it seem a whole lot funnier.

Not impressed with censorship

So, what did everyone think of Trojan?

I thought that despite the fact that it's the first new episode since Back to Earth, and the first really "proper" episode in 13 years, it was really strong. I think there was only one cock up, and that was the use of a real swear word. But come on, minor niggles aside it was fantastic!

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I didn't mind the word shit, 'bad language' is common place in tv now, in one of the early episodes Rimmer calls someone (Lister I imagine) a bastard, which for its time was probably way more risque.

Certainly wasn't disappointed with the show itself, my only minor complaint is that it was a bit too bright and colourful compared to the previous series but unfortunately thats the way with all tv shows these days.

Not impressed with censorship