Unofficial Mills

EdiBow drops the F Bomb!

rosie_posii

Well, kind of. ;)

If you didn't hear it, Jared Leto was on with her and chose a song called Closer by Nine Inch Nails, which wasn't really radio editted. I think that someone in the studio was trying to bleep over the song as it was playing which didn't really work.

Bet someone will complain about it soon enough.... it's the new Sachsgate!

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Hmm Closer... I could be wrong, but not entirely sure there IS a 'radio edit' of that...

It does remind me of the time 5Live played Killing In The Name by Rage Against The Machine (when it was Christmas no1), there's the presenter just saying "Getridofit, getridofit" as the "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" bit starts... This one was like 10am but still Fucking hilarious. *goes to try find it on YouTube or something.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

There is nothing to complain about... Radio doesn't have a watershed, so can broadcast swearing at any time, it's just that Radio 1 has a self imposed censorship...

Would this count across the BBC then, with the 5Live case and there's definitely been guest swearing on Richard Bacon's show enough and having to immediately apologise.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I remmeber a discussion about this on the Review Show. Nihal called it S&M by Rihanna and he was like what are the rules about swearing and the watershed on radio. Someone on there said that people could have a radio up in their rooms back in the day and listen without their parents knowing.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.