Unofficial Mills

Easter Eggs

Jono

Aww Jono that's not good. But you might get some tomorrow... there's still time.

I've got a pile of them on the table downstairs... sadly most of them aren't for me.

And I'm spending Easter alone. After Jo Whiley's creme egg thing yesterday, I had to go out and buy a creme egg. So that was my early celebration.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Aww Jono that's not good. But you might get some tomorrow... there's still time.

I've got a pile of them on the table downstairs... sadly most of them aren't for me.

And I'm spending Easter alone. After Jo Whiley's creme egg thing yesterday, I had to go out and buy a creme egg. So that was my early celebration.

After the Jo whiley thing yesterday I went and scooped out all the filling in the creme egg never done it before hehe.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I ate it whilst walking along the street.

Do you remember those adverts "How do you eat yours?" Do they still run those? Those things with the light that spun and told you how to eat it in shops... if anyone knows what I'm talking about.......

A giant creme egg sounds nice but would probably be so sickly I'd never want a creme egg again.

I have 4, and I feel sick already... haven't actually tackled any of the eggs yet, just some of the sweets with them.

Unfortunately, I forgot to go shopping, so have very little here to eat except easter eggs...