Unofficial Mills

Breakfast - 3rd to 7th April 2006

Jono

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on never mind the buzzcocks tonight they had lauren lavinge singing (she's sh*te) and bill bailey at the end said "its all about you isn't it" :D

I don't remember writing that. The wine was on.

Mothers grrr... just knocked my internet router off!

Nice montage. I like it.

Hmmm, the problem with One Night with Laura on the breakfast show I think is the audience aren't really sure on who Laura is. And she's not getting any on-air action (I know the show needs them all to be involved off-air, but perhaps she needs to be on-air sometimes)

Nice montage. I like it.

Hmmm, the problem with One Night with Laura on the breakfast show I think is the audience aren't really sure on who Laura is. And she's not getting any on-air action (I know the show needs them all to be involved off-air, but perhaps she needs to be on-air sometimes)

*Im doing my virus update honest*-thats what im telling my mum.

I suppose i should Move..

Shame James went,he seemed like a nice guy :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Nice montage. I like it.

Agree- sort of, I think they're probably thinking 'this Laura doesnt speak on air, who gives a f*ck'. Or at least some of the new listeners will think that.