Unofficial Mills

Breakfast - 3rd to 7th April 2006

Jono

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i thank you guys for coming on this morning during the show. I'm sure Scott's been reading your comments too, it adds to the fun of the show. Unlike other sites we're on whether it's morning, evening or midnight (NY's eve) ;)

An excellent show today. My comments will be in the review which I'll stick up by 12pm - just need to get the jingle lyrics from Listen Again.

It's been good. Right, I'd best sort out the review and send my paper column off.

They need to explain the podcasts. If Scott's doing breakfast does he get the weekly podcast. Does that mean JK and Joel have the Scott Mills daily? ;)

no i think its still Scott daily....and the Moyles one just runs this week and becomes inactive next week...i think

i think the moyles one is a best of [from all the podcasts they've done] for the two weeks while they're away and scott keeps his daily one. they do need to explain it to clear up confusion though!

Turn the music up til the windows start to shatter

What's the Frequency? [my blog]

I think it's most likely they'd do a general weekly podcast - under the Best of Moyles.

If they want to be snazzy they could do daily downloads as part of the Best of Mills and put a round up under Best of Moyles.

Hmmm.