Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

I had a nice day today. I met up with a friend who was quite poorly a few weeks ago and i never thought i'd see her again so its been nice spending time with her. I had tea with my lovely GF tonight and back to mine, sad bit though, had to go to meeting at work quite late on tonight

take control

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a nice day today. I met up with a friend who was quite poorly a few weeks ago and i never thought i'd see her again so its been nice spending time with her. I had tea with my lovely GF tonight and back to mine, sad bit though, had to go to meeting at work quite late on tonight

aww thats cute..my bf's away on holiday its been 2 days and im missing him already :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

did u go on that brake to york i think it was with ur gf?? sorry if i sound nosy.. lol

btw, i had a fu*kin sh*t day coz i had to go and have stiches in my head :-(

did u go on that brake to york i think it was with ur gf?? sorry if i sound nosy.. lol

btw, i had a fu*kin sh*t day coz i had to go and have stiches in my head :-(

Yorks like 20 mins away from me..hehe

stitches in your head!?what did u do!?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yorks like 20 mins away from me..hehe

stitches in your head!?what did u do!?

some fu*kin wan*er (who i will get back on monday) threw a glass bottle in the air coz he was "stoned" and i hit me by my eye, so, the paramedics cae and got it outta my eye (only a small bit) and then took me to the local hosp to get stitches.. :-( so thats well and truly fu*ked up my weekend, lol, but my bf aint happy bout it, lol, so hes takin me shoppin tomorow, loll, and he knows the guy.. so LOL aaaannnyway... im havin a day out 2moro with the mr, and hes payin LOL so.. should be a good one, at least something good came outta it.. lol

hah, im goin in soon to have my stiches out, then im in again on the 7th and the 20th, and then i'll have no life over the weekends, coz il have too much work :(

ah well im off in on the 12th for a while...but patient line has internet access...:D

twitter.com/emgreatorex