Awkward Grimmy Clip from Scott's show (25 April)

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did anyone hear that toe-curlingly awks clip from from Grimmy's show that Scott played?

It was a caller playing the celebrity gamble game who kept saying 'WHOOO" - and Grimmy didn't seem to like it. What's all that about? Is there tension between Scott and Grimmy?

I don't even bother listening to the Breakfast show anymore, I kind of think Grim is on the way out...

Edited by Patty
typo
thebeuter likes this

Didn't he just sign a new contract?

Speaking of contracts, has Scott got a new one yet??

Haven't listened to it yet but generally, pretty sure Scott and Grimmy get on well. Grimmy came in for the Lolathon, they were hanging out together with Sara Cox at the Brits, whenever Scott mentions Grimmy on his show it seems to be in a friendly way. No beef there I reckon. Probably more to do with a caller using catchphrases from another show.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, murste said:

Haven't listened to it yet but generally, pretty sure Scott and Grimmy get on well. Grimmy came in for the Lolathon, they were hanging out together with Sara Cox at the Brits, whenever Scott mentions Grimmy on his show it seems to be in a friendly way. No beef there I reckon. Probably more to do with a caller using catchphrases from another show.

I reckon Scott would have been pissed that Grimmy got the breakfast show in 2012

thebeuter likes this